Are you looking for catchy Valentine’s day messages for kids?
Here are 25+ fun Valentine’s day slogans to show your love.
Let’s dive right in.
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update!
Valentine’s Day Poems for Kids
Valentine’s Day is a beloved romantic holiday.
During this time already small children are excited to hand out cute Valentine’s day cards and candy to their friends. It is the perfect opportunity to teach children the importance of love and friendship.
Here are some cute Valentines day themed books to read:
Valentine’s Day Card Messages
Create your own Valentine’s day card with your kids and use those adorable Valentine day poems for kids to make this day memorable.
Here are 25+ Valentine’s day sayings for kids to help celebrating this special holiday:
- Right from the start, You’re the one who stole my heart! Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
- I go bananas over you
- You melt my heart
- I love you a hole punch
- You make my heart glow
- Love is an art, which comes from the heart
- You are a-MAZE-ing
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You are my Valentine’s day sweetie, and I always love you.
- You are sweeter than Valentine’s day candy
- I have my eyes on you
- You color my world
- I m so sweet of you
- You melt my heart like butter in a hot pan
- Let’s dance and dine, this Valentine.
- You will forever be my always
- I totally dig you
- I hope your Valentine’s day is as special to you as you are to me.
- Keep calm and be my Valentine
- A big bear hug for you
- I love you berry much
- I treasure your friendship
- You are my cup of tea
- Do all things with great love
- You are the icing on the cake
- I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.
- All you need is love, but a little bit of candy does not hurt.
- Everything will be fine, be my Valentine.
- You rate sky-high with me
- I m hucked on you
Mother’s Day is next. Surprise mom with one of these 15 Amazing Mother’s Day Crafts.
Valentine’s Day Activities
Those cute Valentine’s day card phrases inspired you to more? Try these super fun Valentine’s day art projects with your kids:
- Heart-shaped nail art
- Valentine’s day toothbrush spray art project
- Heart Collage
- Fun dinosaur friendship Valentine’s day printables from Montessori Pulse here.
- Free printable Vday cards from All About Baby Blog can be found here.
Pin Our Valentine’s Day Messages for Kids
Don’t forget to save this craft on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you! How did your kids like your Valentine’s day messages?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now. I love to hear from you!
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.