Creating art with this cool spray technique is so much fun! Give this toothbrush spray art a try and create the most unique pictures with your kids.
All you need is a old toothbrush and water colors.
Let’s dive right in.
Join us on Facebook for more fun ideas for Kids!
Amazing Toothbrush Spray Technique
Do you need a special card for a special occasion?
Then try this fun toothbrush spray art technique and create a wonderful card for Valentin’s day, father’s day, mother’s day or any birthday.
With a toddler, in the house, I needed some fun, simple ideas for DIY cards.
The kids absolutely loved it. Just be aware it might be a little bit messy.
Here is all you need for this easy toothbrush spray technique.
– cup of water
Simply follow this simple step by step tutorial to create your own toothbrush art masterpiece:
– Draw the preferred shape on a piece of paper then cut it out.
– Take a second piece of paper and fold it in half for the card.
– Place the cut shape in the preferred place on the card.
– Take an old toothbrush dip it in water than in the color.
– Move your finger along the brush to spray the color on the sheet.
– Make sure the outline of your shape is covered well with the color.
– After finishing remove carefully the shape from your card.
Are you interested in more kid’s activities and arts & crafts?
Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update!
– This craft is great for recycling old toothbrushes.
– It’s a lot of fun for the kids but be aware of it’s messy!
My kids are in love with this art project. They had so much fun!
Nevertheless, we did this project outside since it can be quite messy. Just be prepared to dress them in old cloth and set up your table with old newspapers to create your masterpiece.
Now I would like to hear from you! How did your kids enjoy this easy toothbrush spray art?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now. I love to hear from you!