Our Free Printable New Year’s Eve Bingo Game is a perfect family activity to celebrate a new year. Just download our bingo pattern pdf below and enjoy an evening full of fun. Let’s check out how it works.
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Celebrate New Year’s Eve With Kids
Celebrating New Year’s Eve with kids can be quite different. Here are 10 ways how to celebrate the beginning of a new year with your children and still have a good time:
- Host a dinner at home.
- Have a family slumber New Year’s Eve party.
- Create a New Year’s bucket list.
- Celebrate another country’s New Year.
- Turn your Christmas tree into a “Resolution tree”.
- Look back at the old year to look forward.
- Don’t forget to have a family toast!
Why not get fancy with your family once a year and host a party at your house. Make sure to dress up, use the good china and create a special menu.
If fancy does not suit you a slumber party might be a better fit. Buy matching new year pajamas, build a fortress in front of your fireplace, or have a pillow fight. Slumber parties are so much fun!
New Years Bucket List
Every New Year’s Eve event with the family should have a bucket list. Imagine where you like to be in 2023, what you like to do, and set family goals together. Dreaming of a new year with new adventures definitely gives you something to look forward to.
Celebrate New Year From Another Country
Are your children still pretty young? You like to celebrate with them together but there is no point in keeping them up till midnight?
Then why not switch it up and celebrate the new year of another country? Choose a country with an earlier celebration and you are good to go!
Is your Christmas tree still up? So why not repurpose them this year? Take only the ornaments down and let your children hang up their resolutions instead!
Look Back to Look Forward
New Year is also a good possibility to look back on the past year and learn from it. Chat about the good times but also see if you gained anything out of bad times as well. Maybe even use this conversation to make a time capsule you can open in the future.
Have a Family Toast
But whatever you do, do not forget to have a family toast! Buy some special sparkling grape juice, get out the fancy glasses, and toast with your children to the new year!
These and more fun tips can be found here.
New Year Books for Kids
Time to get excited for the New Year, so why not add a matching book to your bedtime routine. Here are some recommendations on new year books for kids:
Did you enjoy our New Year Bingo Printables? Then try our Winter Bingo, Spring Bingo Game, or Valentine’s Day Bingo.
Free New Year’s Eve Bingo Game
In most countries on the 31st of December, we celebrate the beginning of a new year. We as a family love to spend the evening or afternoon together playing New Year’s games. For this year I created this fun bingo game to play on New Year’s Eve or January 1st.
New Year Bingo Patterns
Instead of just choosing words, I decided to mix them up with related New Year symbols. This way younger children can participate in our fun new year’s activity as well!
You will find everything from fireworks, celebration hats, and party whistles, to other things you relate to the new year.
Our free printables include 10 different New Year’s Eve bingo game boards. This gives you the opportunity to play our New Year’s Eve game together with your family and friends. It even can be used as New Year’s Eve bingo for adults.
New Year’s Eve Game Materials
Here are all the materials you will need to play with our New Year’s Eve bingo free printables:
- Free Printable New Years’ Eve Bingo PDF (found below)
How Do You Play New Year’s Eve Bingo
But you might wonder now, how do you play our Happy New Year bingo. Let me tell you our New Year’s Eve bingo is not any different from any other bingo game. The same rules apply!
You are not familiar with the bingo game yet? Do not worry, let me explain the Bingo Rules to you:
- Print out your bingo templates (found below).
- Take your scissor and cut out your free New Year’s Eve bingo call-out sheets.
- Give each player one New Year bingo game board.
- Then decide on a caller.
- Afterward, place all bingo call-out cards in a basket, bucket, or bag and mix them.
- Next, the caller draws a card and shows it to the players.
- Each player is marking the selected card on his Bingo Card Template with his marker.
- The player shouts “BINGO!” when they get a full line of 4 pictures in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal).
- Smaller children can play this game as well. Simply help them find the pictures.
- Do-a-dot Markers are perfect for this fun New Years’ Eve bingo game.
- Do you not like our pictures? Do not worry, I made a blank bingo template for you. Choose your own pictures or words for it.
How Do You Make Bingo Funny
After a while playing bingo can get old. Here are three fun ideas on how to make bingo interesting again:
- Use poker chips instead of markers
- Use food instead of pencils, such as m&m’s
- Get prices for the winners
Here are some great New Year’s Eve price ideas:
How to Download Your Free New Year Bingo Cards
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free New Years’ Eve bingo free printables.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice.
I just updated our free printable library. You can find our New Year bingo templates there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
More New Years’ Eve Activities for Kids
Are you in need of more fun New Years’ activities for kids? Then check out the following activities for New Year:
- Firework Art Project
- New Years Resolution Games for Kids
- Easy New Years Activities for Preschoolers
- New Years Wishes for Kids
- New Beginning Quotes for Kids
- Hello January Messages
Pin These Free Printable New Year’s Eve Bingo Game
Now don’t forget to save our New Year bingo templates on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now it is your turn.
How did your kids enjoy our downloadable New Year’s Eve Bingo Cards?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.