Are you looking for inspiring Monday quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 100+ Monday Sayings for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
- 7 Fun Monday Jokes
- Monday Books for Kids
- 100+ Best Monday Quotes for Kids
- More Quotes
- Activities to Encourage Positivity and Motivate
7 Fun Monday Jokes
Mondays are stressful for most people. It is time to get up in the morning again and school or work is waiting.
Let’s start your day with some funny Monday jokes to make you smile:
- How do hens feel on Mondays? Eggshausted.
- Which day of the week are demons most tired? De-Monday, just like everyone else.
- What’s the most depressing sound on Monday? Alarm clocks!
- What did the Cyclops say every Monday morning? Eye don’t want to get up!
- Why did Boba Fett sleep Tuesday through Sunday? He was a Mondaylorian
- What did the cashew say on Monday? Mondays drive me nuts.
- What’s the saddest part of the week? Monday mourning…
Monday Books for Kids
Here are some great book recommendations on children’s books for Mondays:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
100+ Best Monday Quotes for Kids
With Monday a new week starts in most countries. At least it is time to go back to work and school.
After a nice weekend, it is harder for some than others to find motivation on Mondays to get their week started.
Here are some inspiring Monday quotes to help out.
Our list of hello Monday quotes includes happy Monday quotes, welcome Monday sayings, inspiring and motivational Monday quotes, fun quotes about Mondays, and Monday phrases and captions.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Monday Sayings for Kids
First, we start off with our favorite Monday sayings for kids:
- “It is Monday, don’t forget to be awesome!” – Unknown
- “It is a good day to have a GOOD day!” – Unknown
- “Don’t let the word Monday scare you. Do something awesome!” – Unknown
- “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
- “It is Monday, time to sparkle and shine!” – Unknown
- “Think happy, be happy!” – Unknown
- “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
- “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ely
- “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” – Kimberly Jiménez
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Keep Calm, it is Monday!” – Unknown
Hello Monday Quotes
Next, we should welcome Monday accordingly with our cute hello Monday quotes:
- “Hello Monday, keep smiling!” – Unknown
- “Ok Monday, let’s do this!” – Unknown
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” ~ Wayne Dyer
- “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love…” ~ Marcus Aurelius
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinelli
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
“Monday is a fresh start it’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.”Unknown
- “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.’” ~ Eckhart Tolle
- “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.” – Amy Poehler
- “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” ~ Dalai Lama
Happy Monday Wishes
Even on a Monday, there are reasons to be happy. Here are our happy Monday sayings:
- “Happy Monday everyone!”
- “May your day be a blessing, and let beautiful things happen to you today! Happy Monday!!”
- “Happy Monday! Start every week with a positive affirmation, and nothing will stop you from being the happiest man alive. We create our own happiness, we build our lives, so let’s begin with making Monday a perfect start.”
- “The most motivating aspect of Monday is that Tuesday is just a day away.” ~ Unknown
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right and forget about the ones that don’t. Have a Great Monday!”
- “Monday can either be the start to a struggle week or a fresh reminder that this week, you will be strong. It’s your choice. Choose mindfully”
- “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” ~ Spencer Johnson
- “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” ~ J.M. Power
- “You can choose to be happy whenever you want. Monday morning is here with a promise of positivity throughout the week. Have a great morning!”
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”Eleanor Roosevelt
Welcome Monday Quotes
Time to welcome Monday with open arms. Check out the following welcome Monday quotes.
- “Monday morning you sure look fine.” ~ Lindsey Buckingham
- “Monday is such a wonderful day. You can start new leaving behind the past week disappointments.” ~ Invajy
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” ~ Thomas Carlyle
- “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.” ~ Skip Prichard
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” ~ John Wooden
- “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” ~ Kimberly Jiménez
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”~ Confucius
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” ~Jerry Spinelli
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” ~ Michael Ely
“Nothing is permanent including the obstacle you’re facing. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective and overcome that.”Invajy
Monday Morning Quotes
Do you like Monday mornings? Here are some Monday morning quotes to cheer you up:
- “Monday Morning Blues? Why not change the color of your Monday to yellow and brighten up the coming week?” – Kanika Saxena
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” ~ Kristin
- “Whether it is Monday, Friday or Sunday, as long as I have a friend like you, it will always be Awesome Day. Good morning!!!”
- “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” ~ Nanea Hoffman
- “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” ~ John Phillips
- “Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember that you are loved… Good morning and Happy Monday.”
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” ~ Paul Henderson
- “The mornings are always refreshing, Monday morning is more refreshing after a restful weekend.” ~ Invajy
“Don’t let yourself down by the memories of yesterday. Wake up fresh and full of positivity as the beautiful Monday morning knocks at your door right now.”Unknown
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” ~ Jim Carrey
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” ~ Wayne Huizenga
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiaka
Did you enjoy our Monday greetings for kids?
Then go check out our popular Pressed Flower Bookmarks, Flower Pot Templates, and Ladybug Outlines next.
Inspiring Monday Quotes
Do you still need inspiration? Then try the following Monday inspiration quotes:
- “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” – Isabella Koldras
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” – Selena Gomez
- “The best way out is always through.” ~ Robert Frost
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” ~ Ken Poirot
- “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” ~ Richard Bach
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” ~ Pablo Picasso
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.”Ayn Rand
Motivational Monday Quotes
In case you need a push for motivation, go check out these Monday motivational quotes.
- “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” ~ Kevin Dalton
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” ~ Charles Dickens
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg, CEO of Facebook
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ~ Pablo Picasso
- “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Monday is for people with a mission.” ~ Cristina Imre
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.” – Lena Waithe
- “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” ~ Unknown
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~ Napoleon Hill
“Monday is necessary for next Sunday (weekend) to come.”Invajy
Encouraging Quotes about Mondays
The following quotes about Monday can be used to encourage.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.” – Unknown
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” – Sukhraj S. Dhillon
- “Stop making excuses, you’re the only one stopping you.” – Issa Rae
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ~ Neale Donald Walsh
- “Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too.” – Joelle Speranza
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
- “The most effective way to do is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
- “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” ~ Unknown
“In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.”Shakira
Fun Monday Captions
How about these fun captions about Monday instead?
- “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.” ~ Unknown
- Good morning. Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
- Yay, Monday!” Said no one… Ever
- Dear Monday, my mama doesn’t like you and she likes everyone.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- I hate mornings and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.
- It’s Monday but keep smiling.
- Monday: nothing a bit of shopping can’t fix.
- Due to lack of interest. Monday has been canceled.
Short Monday Phrases
Short but sweet. Let’s check out these short Monday quotes:
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ~ Arthur Ashe
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ~ John R. Wooden
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” ~ Isabelle Lafleche
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”~ Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is an adventure; we get out of it what we put into it.” ~ Richard Daly
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” ~ Anonymous
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “Every day brings new choices.” ~ Martha Beck
I also like to introduce you to the following kids’ quotes:
- Happy Weekend Ending Quotes
- Tuesday Quotes
- Giving Tuesday Quotes
- Friday Quotes
- Sunday Quotes
- February Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes
- Birthday Wishes for Kids
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thankful Quotes
- Thank You Note for Teacher
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Godmother Quotes
- Superhero Sayings
- Rainbow Phrases
- Ladybug Sayings
- Valentines Day Messages
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Activities to Encourage Positivity and Motivate
After you are done with these inspiring Monday quotes and sayings, go check out these positivity and motivation activities to help you get through the week:
- Inspiration Banner
- Motivational Glas Painting
- Kindness Rippon
- Friendship Activities
- Kindness Rocks
- Motivation Activity Sheets
If you are a visual learner, also go check out this DIY motivation card video tutorial for our matching motivating Monday sayings for kids.
Pin Our Quotes about Monday Motivational Quotes
Don’t forget to save our 100 Top Monday Quotes for Kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying for Monday did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.