Are you looking for Positive Hello November Quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 100+ motivational Hello November sayings including easy DIY Fall card ideas and November crafts.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
- Jokes for the Month of November
- 7 Fun Month of November Facts
- November Books for Kids
- 100+ Positiv Hello November Quotes, Sayings, and Captions
- Hello November Quotes
- Welcome November Quotes
- November 1st Quotes and Sayings
- Happy November Quotes
- Inspirational November Quotes
- Short November Quotes
- Positive November Quotes
- Cute November Puns
- Best Month of November Quotes
- Funny November Quotes
- November Captions
- November Sayings and Wishes
- November Poems
- Thanksgiving Quotes for November
- November Quotes about Veterans Day
- More Quotes
- 23 Easy DIY Fall Card and Activity Ideas
Jokes for the Month of November
Before we get started with our inspirational quotes for November let’s have a look at some fun November jokes first.
- Q: How did the Pilgrims bring their cows to America?
A: On the Mooooo-flower.
- Q: Who is never hungry on Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.
- Q: Why don’t you put the turkey near the corn?
A: Because it will gobble, gobble, gobble it up.
- Q: What do comedians call Thanksgiving?
- Q: What do vampires call Thanksgiving?
- Q: What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
A: The turKEY.
- Q: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
These and more kids’ jokes you can use during the month of November can be found here.
7 Fun Month of November Facts
After the mood is set how about some November facts to explore?
Here are 7 Facts about November for you:
- November is the last full month of autumn
- The United States starts daylight saving time on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.
- November was the ninth month of the ancient Roman calendar and has retained its name from the Latin novem, meaning “nine.”
- The flower for the month of November is the chrysanthemum.
- Scorpio and Sagittarius are the astrological signs for November.
- In November we celebrate All Saints Day, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Fun days are: National Men Make Dinner Day and National Sandwich Day.
These and more interesting facts about the month of November can be found here.
November Books for Kids
As many of you know by now, every craft project or homeschool lesson comes with a list of matching book ideas on my blog.
Here is a list of adorable books for the month of November:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
100+ Positiv Hello November Quotes, Sayings, and Captions
Fall is coming to its end and Winter is about to start. The leaves already changed and are falling off.
No need to panic, there are still plenty of things to enjoy and be thankful for in November.
To inspire you here is a list of November Sayings, Wishes, Quotes, and Captions to write on your calendar, on cards, or on pictures.
Hello November Quotes
Let’s start off with our hello November quotes:
- “Hello, November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.”
- “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.”
- “Spring is brown; summer, green; autumn, yellow; winter, white; November, gray.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.”
— Sir Walter Scott
- “Hello, the month of November is here.”
- “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” —Cyril Connolly
- “It was November – the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds deep hymns of the sea, passionate wind songs in the pines.” – L.M Montgomery
- “You are mine, November. Until the day your leave this earth, you are mine”.
- “Hello, November! Bring more happiness and peace in our lives.”
- “By October, thanks for the memories. Hi November, I look forward to making new ones.”
- “Hello November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.”
- “New month, a new beginning, new mindset, new focus, new start, new intentions, new results. Welcome, November!!!”
Welcome November Quotes
Here are some of our favorite welcome November quotes for you:
- Welcoming the month of November
- Thankful to be welcoming the month of November
- Welcome November! Nice to see you!
- Welcome November. I’m loving the start of the holiday season!
- Good things are going to happen. Welcome, November!
- Welcoming November one day at a time
- “Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of all.” – Gregory F. Lenz
- Welcome November!
- Entering into the 11th month of the year means next part of the year is yours. Welcome, November with positive vibes only.
- Welcome, November! A bounty of beautiful beginnings and never-ending blessings.
- Though goodbyes are depressing, but Hellos are always pleasing. So welcome November and say goodbye to October.
“Keep calm and welcome November.”Unknown
- Goodbye October. Hello November. Please be a good month and bring smiles and happiness to my family and friends.
- Changing leaves, pumpkin patches, and sweater weather. Welcome November.
- Welcome 1st November and end November by setting goals, saying prayers, and working hard.
- Welcome, November. Be a lucky month.
- Welcome November: now go do what you do best
- Welcome, November! Wishing you a wonderful month filled with love and happiness.
- Happy to be welcoming November
- Welcome to the first day of November
November 1st Quotes and Sayings
Next here is our list of the first day of November quotes and sayings:
- “Welcome to the start of another great month!”
- “Wishing you the best on your first day of November.”
- “Happy 1st day of November! Time to enjoy this beautiful weather.”
- “Today is the first day of November which means it’s time to celebrate!”
- “The 1st day of November has arrived, and it’s the perfect time to get ready for sweater weather.”
- “New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new page, new wishes. Welcome November!!!”
- “Welcome to the first day of November.”
- “Enjoy your 1st day of November.”
- “It’s the first of November. Time to get practice for Thanksgiving.”
- “The first day of November is here, which means my favorite month is here.”
“Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of all.”Georgery F. Lenz
- “It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die.” – Maggie Stiefvater
Happy November Quotes
The month of November can be cold and gray. Time for some happy November thoughts:
- Happy November!
- Happy November and hello holiday season!
- Happy November – remember watch the leaves change
- Happy November, everyone!
- Get comfortable with fall. Happy November.
- Happy November: time for Thanksgiving!
- Happy November! May the crisp days ahead fill you with joy!
- Happy November – I love that I live in a world where there are November!
- Have a Happy November!
- A Happy November to you and your family!
Inspirational November Quotes
Time to get inspired by our quotes of November:
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails always to reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “No matter what you are going through, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.” – Demi Lovato
- “You learn something every day if you pay attention. Make sure you are attentive throughout November.” – Unknown
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy. Do it this November.” – Unknown
- “Some people look for a beautiful face. Others make a beautiful face. Make one this November” – Unknown
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If I can’t do great things, I can do small things in great ways.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
“Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer. “Gladys Taber
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
Short November Quotes
The briefer the better, here are our short November sayings for you.
- “ November is here.” – Unknown
- “Autumn… the year’s last, loveliest smile.” – William Cullen Bryant
- “Autumn lingered on as if fond of its own perfection.” – Winston Graham, Ross Poldark
- “November, n. The eleventh twelfth of a weariness.” – Ambrose Bierce
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
- “Hello, November! Surprise me.” – Unknown
- “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.”. – Emily Brontë
- “This November there seems to be nothing to say.” – Anne Sexton
- “How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring.” – Edwin Way Teale
- “Jam on November took away the worries, It was like tasting summer.” – El Fuego
“November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.”Sir Walter Scott
Positive November Quotes
Let’s be positive in November with these hello November sayings:
- “A September to remember. An October full of splendor. A November to treasure.” – Unknown
- “Peering from some high window, at the gold of November sunset.” – E.E. Cummings
- “November always seemed to me the Norway of the year.” – Emily Dickinson
- “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.” – Unknown
- “Even when November’s sun is low and Winter flaps his fleecy wings. Thy gold among his silvery snow a solace in the sadness brings.” – James Rigg
- “When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” – Wilma Rudolph
- “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” – Cyril Connolly
- “November the last month of autumn. But the beginning of a new adventure; time to take risk and do the unexpected.” – Unknown
- “In November, people are good to each other. They carry pies to each other’s homes and talk by crackling wood stoves, sipping mellow cider. They travel very far on a special November day just to share a meal with one another and to give thanks for their many blessings – for the food on their tables and the babies in their arms.” – Cynthia Rylant
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Peering from some high window, at the gold of November sunset.”E.E. Cummings
Did you enjoy our November greetings?
Then go check out our other Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo or Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt next.
Cute November Puns
How about these cute puns for November?
- A Day To November
- November Time
- I November Me
- A Walk To November
- November Me
- A Song to November
- I Will November You
- November…. Dreams come true!
- A Moment to November
- November the Time
“Something to November”Unknown
- November, November, the fifth of November!
- I’ll Always November you!
- November that I love you!
- One Night to November
Best Month of November Quotes
New day, a new beginning. Check out these months of November phrases next:
- “I have come to regard November as the older, harder man’s October. I appreciate the early darkness and cooler temperatures. It puts my mind in a different place than October. It is a month for a quieter, slightly more subdued celebration of summer’s death as winter tightens its grip.” – Henry Rollins
- “I know that I have died before once in November.” – Anne Sexton
“Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.”John Howard Bryant
- “November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out that she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it. This year is growing old gracefully…just like a stately old lady who knows she can be charming even with gray hair and wrinkles. We’ve had lovely days and delicious twilights.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “There is the touch of November in the air, chill enough to have a slight tang, like properly aged cider. Not air that caresses, nor yet air that nips. Air that makes one breathe deeply and think of spring water and walk briskly.” – Hal Borland
- “November is the most disagreeable month in the whole year,” said Margaret, standing at the window one dull afternoon, looking out at the frostbitten garden. “That’s the reason I was born in it,” observed Jo pensively. – Louisa May Alcott
Funny November Quotes
It is always nice to laugh and smile. For that reason here are some funny November sayings for you to make you smile.
- “You know why I love November 1? They sell 50% of Halloween Candy!”
- “Now that Halloween is over, it’s Christmas all the way. It’s November, so time to get your decorations and lights up.”
- “November 1! One of my favorite months. Just want to hide inside and cook tasty food.”
- “Your birthday is in November? Your parents had an awesome Valentine’s day night.”
- “November at its best—with a sort of delightful menace in the air.” – Anne Bosworth Greene
- “Wishing you all a happy November. May it not fly by too quickly like other months.”
- “November: No being lazy, no excuses, no quitting, no regrets.”
- “Will you forgive me these November days?” ― Anna Akhmatova
- “Thank God it’s November, I hate November.”
- “By October, thanks for being good to me. Hello November, let’s talk.”
- “November. Crows are approaching, wounded leaves fall to the ground.” – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
Why not use one of these November captions for your next social media picture?
- Well hello there November
- Now get out there and enjoy November!
- Please be good to me, November
- It’s November so I’m off enjoying fall
- Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed
- It’s November – Time to be thankful
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- It’s beginning to look a lot like November.
- Tea and fuzzy socks season
- November – Page 306 of 366
- Hello, November!
- November – Chapter 11 of 12
- Fall foliage is my favorite color
- November…Chapter 11
- Hello, November! Surprise me.
- Special people are born in November.
November Sayings and Wishes
Enough of quotes, let’s move on to our November wishes and sayings:
- “November: sweater weather and eating season.”
- “Make your September good, October better, and the month of November best.”
- “November shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.”
- This New Month will fill your heart with Love, Hope, Faith, Cheers, Happiness, Tranquility, and peace. I wish you a Happy New Month devoid of pain!
- “A new month always brings positive vibes with it and infuses new energetic souls in us.”
- “November is the time to be thankful.”
- If you didn’t achieve what you wished and hoped for last month, don’t worry. Another month is here for all your unfulfilled wishes and expectations to become a reality. Happy New Month.
- “Wishing everyone a blessed month of November. All the Best!!”
- “May your month of November be filled with wonderful blessings of good health, love, peace, happiness, and prosperity.”
- “When the days start to decrease, autumn starts to grow in everything.”
“Leaves are falling. November is calling.”Unknown
You will love the following poems about the month of November:
November comes And November goes, With the last red berries And the first white snows. With night coming early, And dawn coming late, And ice in the bucket And frost by the gate. The fires burn And the kettles sing, And earth sinks to rest Until next spring. By Elizabeth Coatsworth
The womb is not a clock nor a bell tolling, but in the eleventh month of its life I feel the November of the body as well as of the calendar. In two days it will be my birthday and as always the earth is done with its harvest. By Anne Sexton
So dull and dark are the November days. The lazy mist high up the evening curled, And now the morn quite hides in smoke and haze; The place we occupy seems all the world. John Clare – “November”
Thanksgiving Quotes for November
Thanksgiving is around the corner, here are plenty of Thanksgiving Quotes for November for you to choose from.
- “Thanksgiving is the meal we aspire for other meals to resemble.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Our Father, fill our hearts, we pray, with gratitude Thanksgiving Day. For food and raiment Thou dost give, that we in comfort here may live.” – Luther Cross
- “Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.” – Robert Caspar Lintner
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- “Don’t wait until the fourth Thursday in November to sit with family and friends to give thanks. Make every day a day of Thanksgiving!” – Charmaine J. Forde
- “Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family.” – Marcus Samuelsson
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- “We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” – H.A. Ironside
- “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
“Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home.”Wilbur D. Nesbit
- “Thanksgiving isn’t just a day. It’s a way we can live our lives every day.” – Katrina Mayer
- “He who thanks but with the lips thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” – W. T. Purkiser
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Forever on Thanksgiving, the heart will find the pathway home.” – Wilbur D. Nesbit
November Quotes about Veterans Day
Time to honor our veterans with one of these veteran November quotes.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “If a man hasn’t discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “No man is a man until he has been a soldier.” — Louis de Bernières
- “The thing we all had in common wasn’t muscle; it was the will to do whatever it takes.” — Chris Kyle
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.” – Nick Lampson
- “Without heroes, we are all plain people and don’t know how far we can go.” – Bernard Malamud
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
- “Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
- ”America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.” — Steve Buyer
“Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men.”Richard Watson Gilder
There are many more quotes that are perfect for autumn.
Here are a couple of sayings I like to introduce you to.
- Fall Quotes
- Apple Phrases
- Leaf Quotes for Kids
- Pumpkin Sayings
- Hedgehog Quotes
- Squirrel Captions
- Bat Phrases
- Candy Corn Captions
- Gratitude Quotes
- All Saints Sayings
- All Souls Day Quotes
- Dia de Los Muertos Messages
- Thanksgiving Quotes
- Hello December Phrases
- January Quotes
- Occasion Quotes
23 Easy DIY Fall Card and Activity Ideas
Now all you need for these cute Hello October messages is the matching autumn card.
Here is a list of easy card and craft ideas for fall you can make easily at home or in your classroom:
- 100 Easy November Crafts
- Tree Pop Up Card
- Fall Leaves Card
- Dia de Los Muertos Crafts
- Turkey Glitter Jar
- 15+ Fall Crafts
- Pumpkin Arts and Crafts
- 10 Easy Autumn Sensory Ideas
- Leaf Templates
- Apple Craft Printables
- Apple Crafts
- Fall Salt Painting
- Squirrel Outlines
- Hedgehog Crafts
- Backyard Pumpkin Patch Ideas
- Turkey Arts and Crafts
- Pumpkin Printables
- Changing Leaves Activities
- Corn Templates
- Pumpkin Art Projects
- Candy Corn Printables
- Acorn Outlines
- Fall Festival Games
- No Carve Pumpkin Decoration Ideas
- 30+ Thanksgiving Activities
If you are a visual learner, go check out these fall card video tutorials.
Pin Our Positiv Hello November Quotes
Don’t forget to save our 100+ Welcome November Quotes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which welcome to November quote did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.