Are you looking for inspiring Friday quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 95+ Hello Friday Sayings for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
- Friday Facts for Kids
- Friday Books for Kids
- 95+ Best Friday Quotes for Kids
- More Quotes
- Activities to Encourage Positivity and Motivate
Friday Facts for Kids
Before we start our happy Friday quotes for kids, let’s learn a little about Friday.
Friday is one of the seven days of the week. It comes between Thursday and Saturday.
In some countries, it is the sixth day of the week (USA), and in others the fifth (Germany).
Friday is the Sabbath for Muslims.
Some people are superstitious when a Friday falls on the 13th of the month. They consider it as “unlucky”.
Friday might be considered the last day of the week before the weekend, while others see it as the first day of the weekend.
They are happy that school or work is over and say “Thank God it’s Friday!”.
These and more interesting facts about Friday can be found in the following link.
Friday Books for Kids
Here are some great book recommendations on children’s Friday books for you:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
95+ Best Friday Quotes for Kids
For most people on Friday, the weekend begins and they are happy school is out and they do not have to work.
Therefore here are 95+ Happy Friday Quotes to enjoy the time off.
Our list includes hello Friday quotes for kids, happy Friday sayings, inspirational and motivational Friday captions and funny and fun Friday puns and phrases.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Friday Sayings for Kids
First, let’s start off with our favorite Friday Sayings for Kids:
- “Today is feel good Friday!” – Unknown
- “Life is good, especially on a Friday!” – Unknown
- “Smile it is Friday!” – Unknown
- “It is Friday, yay!” – Unknown
- “Stop stressing and chill, it is finally Friday!” – Unknown
- “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” – Unknown
- “Friday is a day to finish the goals of the week.” – Unknown
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray, and Wednesday too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” – The Cure
- “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”- Kate Summers
- “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
“Friday afternoon feels like heaven.”El Fuego
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways; you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
- “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.” – Jack Johnson
- “Life is good, especially on a Friday.” – Unknown
- “Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisian.” – Unknown
- “’ I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.” – Unknown
Happy Friday Quotes
Here are some great Happy Friday quotes to wish everyone a wonderful weekend:
- “Happy Friday, make it a good one!” – Unknown
- “I m so happy it is Friday!” – Unknown
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ~ Dr. Seuss
- “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” ~ Jimmy Bennett“No weekend, all weakened.” ~ Toba Beta
- “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.” ~ Unknown
- “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!!” ~ Neil Leckman
- “Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisian.” ~ Unknown
- “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week.” – Nanea Hoffman
- “Happy Friday everyone, enjoy the weekend!” – Unknown
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
- “Cozy + smell of pancakes − alarm clock = weekend.” – Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Did you enjoy our Friday greetings for kids?
Then go check out our popular Pressed Flower Bookmarks, Flower Pot Templates, and Ladybug Outlines next.
Inspirational Friday Quotes
There is nothing wrong with inspirational quotes. Here are our best Friday inspirational quotes.
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” ~ Unknown
- ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” ~ Unknown
- “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” ~ Rebecca Black
- “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
- “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” – Lou Holtz
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- ”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” – Unknown
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
“For people who don’t like what they do, Friday is the best day. For those who love what they do, Monday is the best day. For people who have found their passion, each day is the best.” Hrishikesh Kamat
Motivational Friday Quotes
Do you need some motivation? Then check out these Friday motivational quotes next.
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” ~ Dr. Seuss
- “These are the things to live for.” ~ Unknown
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” ~ D.S. Mixel
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” ~ Rico
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…” ~ Parag Tipnis
- “Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday.” ~ Stephen King
- “Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.” ~ Unknown
- “Don’t worry about letting the dogs out. It’s Friday! Let them have a great weekend, too.” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” ~ Florence Welch
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
Thank God it is Friday Quotes
Thank god it is Friday Quotes to start off a great weekend.
- “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” ~ Kate Summers
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” ~ The Cure
- “Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.” ~ Richard Nelson Bolles
- “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” ~ Helen Mirren
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” ~ Douglas Booth
- “Dear week, I am so over you. I am leaving you for your best friend – weekend.” – Unknown
- “On Monday morning, I look forward fearlessly to Friday’s eve.”– Ellen Wittlinger
- “Fri-yay” – Unknown
- “Thank god it is Friday!” – Unknown
- “Friday, what took you so long?” – Unknown
Quotes About Friday
What do you think about the following quotes about Friday?
- “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” ~ Kathy Griffin
- “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” ~ Unknown
- “Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.” ~ Catherine Pulsifer
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard
- “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” ~ Jim Carrey
- “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” ~ George Jones
- “You deserve a round of applause cause you make it to Friday alive.” – Unknown
- “Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday.” – Unknown
“Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.”Unknown
Hello Friday Quotes
Our best Friday phrases are waiting for you:
- “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.” ~ Unknown
- “Let Friday show you where the smiles are in life.” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” ~ Alice Morse Earle
- “FRIDAY. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
- “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” ~ Chuck Palahniuk
- “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” ~ David Chiles
- “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first” ~ Unknown
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” — Derek Jeter
- “Alexa, skip to Friday.”
Hello Friday! Few people understand the Real essence of happiness. It’s not something you can Demand from life but the Ability to find the good in what You currently have. Unknown
Funny Friday Quotes
Time to laugh with our fun Friday quotes.
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over…” – Parag Tipnis
- “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first” – Unknown
- “The weekends are too short for sleep!” – Bryant A. Loney
- “Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon–Thurs, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.” – Unknown
- “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays.” – Unknown
- “I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.” – Unknown
- “Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you.” – Unknown
- “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.” – Unknown
- “I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.” – Unknown
- Can we take a lunch break on Friday and come back the next Friday?
Fun Friday Puns
Last but not least here is our funny Friday puns.
- “Daaad, can we please go now? I’m thirsty!” “Hi Thirsty, I’m Friday, come on over Saturday and we’ll have a Sundae!”
- Who wins in a fight between Friday and Saturday? Saturday, because Friday is a weak day.
- Why don’t people like jokes about Friday? They’re weak.
- How do you make a blonde laugh on a Friday night? Tell them a joke on Monday.
- Why is Friday a happy day? Because the next day is a sadder day.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Those were the days…
- My wife was worried that the fish she bought on Friday weren’t swimming together on Saturday. I told her not to worry. Saturday’s not a school day.
- Diarrhea Awareness Week begins on Monday. Runs until Friday.
- My boss said. “You’ve been late 5 days this week. You know what that means, don’t you?” I said, “I certainly do. It’s Friday!”
- What’s way worse than Friday the 13th? Monday the whatever.
I also like to introduce you to the following kids’ quotes:
- Happy Weekend Ending Quotes
- Sunday Quotes
- Monday Quotes
- Tuesday Quotes
- Giving Tuesday Captions
- Birthday Wishes for Kids
- Good Morning Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thankful Quotes
- Thank You Note for Teacher
- Godmother Quotes
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Superhero Sayings
- Rainbow Captions
- Ladybug Sayings
- Valentines Day Messages
- February Quotes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Activities to Encourage Positivity and Motivate
After you are done with these inspiring Tuesday quotes and sayings, go check out these positivity and motivation activities to help you get through the week:
- Inspiration Banner
- Motivational Glas Painting
- Kindness Rippon
- Fun Friday Activities for Kids
- Friendship Activities
- Kindness Rocks
- Motivation Activity Sheets
If you are a visual learner, also go check out this DIY motivation card video tutorial for our matching motivating Tuesday sayings for kids.
Pin Our Quotes about Fridays
Don’t forget to save our 95+ Top Friday Quotes for Kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about Friday did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.