Are you looking for inspirational flower quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 110 Flower Sayings for Kids including matching books, activities, and free printable flower quotes.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
10 Funny Flower Jokes
Before we get started with our flower quotes for kids, let’s check out these matching flower jokes for kids:
- What is a frog’s favorite flower? Croak-us.
- How do you know flowers are capable of kissing? They have tulips.
- Where do roses sleep at night? In their flowerbed.
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? “What’s up, little bud?”
- What did the bee tell the flower? Hello noney.
- What does a flower therapist ask her patients? “Are you feeling bouquet?”
- Which flower talks the most? Tulips, because they have two lips.
- What do you say when you want a flower to drive faster? “Floret.”
- What is a bee’s favorite type of flower? A Bee-gonia.
- What’s a gardener’s go-to pick-up line? “You’re simply iris-istible.”
Flower Books for Kids
Here are some great flower books recommendations for you:
Eric Carle’s classic story of the life cycle of a flower is told through the adventures of a tiny seed.
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
110 Best Flower Quotes for Kids
Which flower is your favorite flower? I personally love lilies of the valley!
Unfortunately, they do not bloom all year round.
Nevertheless, I m certain you can make your loved one smile with one of the following cute flower quotes.
Our list of quotes on flowers includes cute flower quotes for kids, the best flower sayings, short flower quotes, flower phrases on life and love, and funny flower puns and captions.
By the way, don’t forget to get our free printable flower notes below.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Flower Sayings for Kids
Here are some of our favorite flower quotes for kids:
- “Butterfly kisses and flower petal wishes!” – Unknown
- “Every child is a different kind of flower, and altogether it makes the world a beautiful garden!” – Unknown
- “Let your dreams blossom!” – Unknown
- “Flowers are like friends; They bring color to your world.” – Unknown
- “My love for you blossoms every day.” – Unknown
- “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” – Shannon Mullen
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them” – Henri Matisse
- “Learn from flowers – always angle towards the sun” – Maureen Joyce Connolly
- “God Moms, grow good kids!” – Unknown
“Be like a flower. Survive the rain but use it to grow.”Unknown
Cute Flower Quotes for Kids
Your kids will love the following cute flower quotes:
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- “Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.” – Unknown
- “She wore flowers in her hair and carried magic secrets in her eyes.” – Arundhati Roy
- “I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
- “She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined.” – Erin Hanson
- “Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.” – Japanese Proverb
- “To me, flowers are happiness.” – Stefano Gabbana
“Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.”Gerard De Nerval
Short Flower Quotes
Short but sweet. Let’s check out these short flower quotes and sayings:
- “Flowers don’t tell, they show.” – Stephanie Skeem
- “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Unknown
- “Every flower blooms in its own time.” – Ken Petti
- “Flowers grow out of dark moments.” – Corita Kent
- “Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” – Unknown
- “Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.” – Aaron Neville
- “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
- “Pick a flower on Earth and you move the farthest star.” – Paul Dirac
“Take time to smell roses”Proverb
Did you enjoy our flower greetings for kids?
In case you still need a nice gift, check out our Gift Guide here and get inspired.
Quotes About Flowers
Time for our adorable flower quotes for kids:
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “The butterfly is a flying flower, the flower a tethered butterfly.” – Ecouchard Le Brun
- “Don’t compare her to sunshine and roses when she’s clearly orchids and moonlight.” – Melody Lee
- “Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I say love, it is a flower. And you, its only seed.” – Bette Midler
- “A lily or a rose never pretends, and its beauty is that it is what it is.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.” – Carole Radziwill
- “I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.” – Unknown
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
“Every rose has its thorn.”Poison
Inspirational Flower Quotes
Let’s start off with our inspirational quotes on flowers:
- “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
- “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
- “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
- “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
- “Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.” – John Harrigan
“If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.”Therese of Lisieux
Flower Quotes About Life
You will also like our flower phrases on life. Go check them out here:
- “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
- “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.” – Dr. SunWolf
- “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
“All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.”Indian Proverb
Self Love Flower Quotes
Self Love is the best love you can give yourself! Check out these self-love flower quotes:
- “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.” – Bryant McGill
- “May the petals teach me the art of letting go.” – Xan Oku
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Laurie Jean Sennott
- “Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on. So will I.” – Unknown
- “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.” – E.V.
- “We are all golden sunflowers inside.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Love is like wildflowers; it’s often found in the most unlikely places.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“One day you will look back and see that all along, you were blooming.”Morgan Harper Nichols
Tulip Flower Quotes
Before we are moving on to the flower puns and captions, let’s check out these charming tulip flower quotes:
- “Be a tulip in a field of weeds.” – Unknown
- “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Yes, it’s tulip season.” – Unknown
- “You belong among the wildflowers.” – Tom Petty, ‘Wildflowers’
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields.” – Unknown
- “In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you.” – A.J. Lawless
- “Just follow the tulips.” – Unknown
- “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.” – Unknown
- “Be my tulip.” – Unknown
See our full list of 145 Charming Tulip Quotes here.
Funny Flower Puns
Let’s get funny with our fun flower puns:
- “I’m so glad I’m y-orchid.”
- “Oopsie daisy!”
- “We’re BFFs – best buds forever”
- “You grow girl.”
- “You can poppy-n anytime.”
- “When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.”
- “Blossom buddies.”
- “I love you a lily more each day.”
- “Don’t be so posy.”
- “Let’s get to the root of the problem.”
Bride and BloomUnknown
Fun Flower Captions
Last but not least are our funny flower captions:
- “The Japanese say, if the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.” – Lester Cole
- “You rose to the occasion.”
- “What’s up buttercup?”
- “I think you’re dandy, and I’m not lion!”
- “Always rooting for you.”
- “You made my daisy.”
- “Plant one on me!”
- Wildflower Child
- “Blossom buddies”
- “I be-leaf in you.”
- “What’s up buttercup?”
“Plant one on me!”Unknown
All visual learners are able to check out our flower quote video here:
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Spring Quotes
- Gardening Quotes
- March Quotes
- April Quotes
- Groundhog Day Quotes
- Bee Quotes
- Earth Quotes
- Rainbow Phrases
- Ladybug Sayings
- Godmother Quotes
- Aunt Quotes
- Mother’s Day Wishes
- Valentines Day Messages
- New Beginning Quotes
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- Glitter Quotes
- Dance Quotes
- Dr. Seuss Quotes
- Barbie Quotes
- Good Morning Wishes
- Self-Confidence Quotes
- Monday Quotes
- Giving Tuesday Quotes
- Friday Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thankful Quotes
- Thank You Note for Teacher
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Superhero Sayings
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Easy Flower and Nature Activities
After you are done with these adorable flower quotes and sayings, go check out these nature activities next:
- Flower Pot Template
- Sun Flower Template
- Earth Template
- Earth Bingo
- Pressed Flower Bookmarks
- Nature Art
- Foil River
- How to Engage Kids in Nature Tips
- Outdoor Winter Activities
How to Download Your Free Printable Flower Quote Cards PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Flower Lunch Notes.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our best flower notes printable there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
Pin Our Flower Wishes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 110 Best Flower Messages for Kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about flowers did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.