Are you looking for inspiring Barbie quotes for kids? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 80 Cool Barbie Sayings for Children including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fascinating Barbie Facts
Before we get started with our Barbie quotes for kids, let’s learn a little bit about this lovely doll.
- Barbara Millicent Roberts is Barbie’s full name.
- Barbie and Ken were named after Ruth Handler’s daughter, Barbara, and her son Kenneth.
- Barbie’s official birthday is March 9, 1959.
- Ken joined Barbie in 1961.
- For 3$ was the first Barbie doll sold.
- The best-selling Barbie doll ever was the 1992 Totally Hair™ Barbie, which featured floor-length hair.
These and more inspiring facts about Barbies can be found here in the following link.
Barbie Books for Kids
Here are some great book recommendations on children’s fall books for you:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
80 Best Barbie Quotes for Kids
Most girls at some point in their youth play with Barbies and so did I.
My daughter loves to play with them. Therefore I made a list full of adorable Barbie quotes I like to share with you:
Our list of quotes about Barbies includes Barbie quotes for kids, short and cute Barbie sayings, quotes on Barbies, fun Barbie captions, inspiring Barbie quotes, motivational Barbie quotes, and fun Barbie puns and captions.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Best Barbie Sayings for Kids
Here are some of our favorite Barbie sayings for kids:
- “There’s a princess in every girl.” – Barbie: Princess Charm School
- “Hold on to your dreams.” – Barbie
- “Get your sparkle on, show the world where you belong.” – Barbie
- “If you love something, set it free.” – Barbie & Her Sisters In A Pony Tale
- “Love and imagination can change the world.” – Barbie as Rapunzel
- “Magic happens when you believe in yourself.” – Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale
- “True courage is pursuing your dream, even when everyone else says it’s impossible.” – Barbie And The Three Musketeers
- “Life isn’t a competition.” – Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2
- “The best way to make a friend is to be a friend.” – Barbie: Mariposa
- “All my life I’ve always wanted, to have one day just for me, nothing to do.” – Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper
“You never know what you can do unless you try.”Barbie
Fun Barbie Quotes
Followed by our funny Barbie quotes:
- “Keep calm and look like Barbie.” – Unknown
- “This is our story, what’s yours?” – Barbie: Spy Squad
- “Life in plastic is fantastic.” – Aqua, Barbie Girl
- “Every girl is a doll, either Barbie or Annabelle.” – Unknown
- “You are so fake, you make Barbie look real.” – Unknown
Did you enjoy our barbie greetings for kids?
Then go check out our Library of Free Printable Craft Templates and 25 Easy Painting Ideas.
Inspiring Barbie Quotes
Time to check out these inspirational Barbie doll quotes for kids:
- “Live your dream.” – Barbie as The Princess and The Pauper
- “Keep the beauty of Christmas in your heart every day of the year.” – Barbie In A Christmas Carol
- “Anything is Possible.” – Barbie in The Nutcracker
- “Friendship is the true treasure.” – Barbie and The Diamond Castle (2008)
- “Being together is what makes a perfect Christmas.” – Barbie: A Perfect Christmas
- “There may be miracles awaiting, they may be closer than we know when we have love to guide us as we go.” – Barbie As The Island Princess
- “The most beautiful thing you can be is yourself.” – Barbie: Mariposa
- “If I could wish for one thing, I’d take the smile that you bring. Wherever you go in this world, I’ll come along.” – Barbie And The Diamond Castle
- “Forgiveness lets you fly.” – Barbie: A Fairy Secret
- “Best friends, today, tomorrow, and always.” – Barbie And The Diamond Castle
“What makes you different just might be your greatest strength.”Barbie
Barbie Movie Quotes
Next are our Movie Barbie phrases:
- “Even the smallest person can make a big difference.” – Barbie Presents Thumbelina
- “There is always hope.” – Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus
- “There’s a star that’s right inside you, so come on and let it out. Find out what you’re about and just shout, ‘Here I am’.” – Barbie: The Princess & The Popstar
- “It feels good to be part of something bigger than yourself.” – Barbie in A Mermaid Tale 2
- “The power to change the world has been inside you all along.” – Barbie In Princess Power
- “You’re braver than you think.” – Barbie of Swan Lake
- “There’s a difference only you can make.” – Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses
- “Everyone has got a secret side.” – The Barbie Diaries
- “Life is a sea I’m sailing, riding the winds of time. Looking to find a course that is mine. Striving to find direction. Starting to understand, every wave’s a part of the plan.” – Barbie
- “Barbie you can be anything.”
Short Barbie Quotes
Short but sweet. What do you think about the following cute Barbie quotes?
- “Listen to the beat of your heart and keep on dancing.” – Barbie In The Pink Shoes
- “Rock your own story.” – Barbie In Rock ‘N Royals
- “What big dreams you have!” – Barbie
- “Trust your true self.” -Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia
- “Everyone has got a secret side.” – The Barbie Diaries
- “Together, we are strong.” – Barbie Fairytopia: Magic Of The Rainbow
- “Find the beauty in everything you do.” – Barbie
- “Wake up and see the sparkle” – Barbie
- “Live the Barbie life.” – Barbie
- “You been born to be real, not perfect.” – Barbie
Quotes about Barbie
You will enjoy the following quotes about Barbie:
- “Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” – Ruth Handler
- “I feel like a Barbie.” – Toni Garrn
- “Imagination, life is your creation.” – Aqua, Barbie Girl
- “From day one, I’ve always been a girly girl. In pre-school I loved driving around in my super Barbie car.” – Abbey Curran
- “Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.” – Zoe Saldana
- “I thought the Barbie doll would always be successful.” – Ruth Handler
- “But there was one girl who had a big influence over me. Barbie. I worshipped Barbie. In fact, I would say Barbie was my twelve-inch plastic life coach.” – Lizz Winstead
- I enjoy getting dressed as a Barbie doll.” – Vanna White
- “I loved make-believe. I was the child in the cupboard playing with my Barbies.” – Lupita Nyong’o
- “Barbie is my fashion icon. People think I’m Paris Barbie – and it’s a compliment.” – Paris Hilton
“Barbie has always been an inspiration. Dressing her was part of every girl’s dream.”Reem Acra
Fun Barbie Captions
Followed by our funny Barbie captions for kids:
- “Keep calm and look like Barbie.”
- “I m a Barbie girl.”
- “Think pink.”
- “Come on Barbie let’s go party.”
- “My Barbie doll is a reflection of me and my personality.”
- “It is a bright new world with Barbie.”
- “Even Barbie wants to be me…”
- “It’s not easy being Barbie.”
- “Smile, dream, sparkle!”
- “Living my Barbie dream.”
- “Pink isn’t just a color. It’s an attitude too.” – Miley Cyrus
“I’m not a Barbie, and I’m alright with that.”Pink
Funny Barbie Puns
Last but not least are our fun Barbie puns:
- “You want a perfect girl? Buy a Barbie.”
- “I dress like my own personal Barbie.”
- “Barbie sure has a lot of nice things for a woman whose knees don’t bend.”
- “Watch out, there is a new doll in town.”
- “In my Barbie girl era.”
- “Barbie girls just wanna have fun.”
- “Looking for my Ken.”
- “I’m the Barbie doll you’ll never get to play with.”
- “Tickle me pink.”
- “Blondes have more fun, obviously.”
For our visual learners here is our Barbie quote video:
I also like to introduce you to the following kid’s quotes:
- Tigger Quotes from Winnie the Pooh
- Superhero Quotes
- 145 Famous Star Wars Quotes
- Play Quotes
- Reading Quotes
- Dr. Seuss Quotes
- 100 Days of School Quotes
- Rainbow Phrases
- Ladybug Sayings
- Flower Quotes
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Love Quotes
- Proud Mom Quotes
- Get Well Soon Wishes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Barbie Toys and Activities
After you are done with our adorable Barbie quotes for kids, go check out these fun Barbie toys and activities next:
How to Download Your Free Printable Love Quote Cards PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Love Lunch Notes.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our best love notes printable there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
Pin Our Happy Birthday Wishes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 80 Simple Birthday Wishes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about birthdays did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and join our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts” for more fun DIY Kid’s Activities, Arts & Crafts, and Science Experiments.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.