This beautiful nail art is the perfect project for wood lovers.
The only materials you needs are wood, nails and rubber bands and you are ready to go.
It makes the perfect gift for a special occasion such us valentines day, mother day, father day or birthdays.
Let’s dive right in and see how this stunning DIY nail decor is created.
DIY nail art project
Did you discover our Facebook group “Free Kids Activities Arts and Crafts” yet? Join us here for more fun kid’s activities, arts and crafts, science projects, and educational resources.
Father’s day is coming up, and I was looking for a masculine gift the kids can make themselves for their father. Both my girl and boy had a lot of fun!
– rubber bands
Are you interested in more kids activities and arts & crafts? Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update! Click here
– any piece of wood will work
– take a pencil and draw your preferred shape on it, we made a heart for father’s day
– then take the nails and hammer them into the wood along the line within approximately 1 inch distant
– afterward, take your rubber bands and attach them to the nails to make a design.
– please supervise smaller children when hammering the nails into the wood so they don’t have an accident
– instead of rubber bands, you can also use wool
Did your kids enjoy this nail art project? But you still need a gift for the grandparents birthdays or any other occasion? Then try this keepsake here. They will love it!