Are you looking for easy kitchen experiments for your kids?
Then give this cool Milk, Food Coloring, and Dish Soap Science Experiment a try.
It is set up in within minutes and so much fun even for toddlers and preschoolers.
Let’s get right into it.
Do you follow us on Tik Tok yet? Take a look here.
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action.
How to Create Your Own Milk, Food Coloring Experiment at Home
– plate or bowl
– food colors
– dishwasher soap
– 1 Q-Tip
Are you interested in more kids activities and arts & crafts?
Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update! Click here
- fully cover the bottom of your plate with milk
- add drops of different food colors, I used yellow, red, green and blue
- dip your Q-Tip in dish soap
- now you can place the Q-Tip in the milk and see what happens
If your kids like to play around as much as mine with little activities and experiments, then try to grow your own rainbow next. They will love it! Take a look here.
- to learn about the science behind this stem chemistry project go to https://www.scienceprojectideas.org/milk-and-food-coloring
Now I would like to hear from you! How did your kids enjoy this dish soap experiment?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!
Pin this Dish Soap Experiment
Don’t forget to save this easy dish soap experiment on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Are you a Kids Blogger? Come join our Kids Blogger Support Group here.