Who doesn’t love a sweet silhouette keepsake of your children? Try this DIY silhouette picture project and make your own keepsake!
In fact it is not even that hard.
Let’s dive right in and see how it works.
Did you discover our Facebook group “Kids Activities Arts and Crafts” yet?
Join us here for more fun kid’s activities, arts and crafts, DIY projects, science experiments, and educational resources.
DIY Silhouette pictures
Years ago I had a silhouette from my firstborn done. Now I have two more children and wanted to decorate our house with everyone’s picture. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find someone professional for the job and ended up doing it myself.
Here is what you will need for it:
– printed silhouette photo off your child
– 1 pencil
– 1 blue hand copy paper
– black craft paper
– white craft paper
– clue stick
– 1 frame
– take a silhouette photo of your child in front of a white wall
– adjust the size if needed and print it in black and white
– place the blue hand copy paper in between the black craft paper and printed picture
– trace the outline of your child’s silhouette with a pencil
– the silhouette is now on the black craft paper visible, time to cut it out
– clue the cutout on the white craft paper and place it in the frame
This might be interesting for you too: - Fruit Sparkler - Dancing Grapes Experiment - Toddler Safe Playdough Recipe
– match the craft paper and frame to your interior design. Any color can be used!
Now I would like to hear from you!
How did your kids silhouette picture keepsake turn out?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now. I love to hear from you!
Are you interested in more kids activities and arts & crafts? Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update! Click here